Interested in Speaking at the Gluten Free Expo?
Vancouver’s Gluten Free Expo is Canada’s largest Gluten Free Event, and a great opportunity to influence the hearts and minds of thousands of gluten free passionate community members.
The Expo features two days full of program and Speakers will be promoted through press releases, social media, show guides, event website, and post event online video’s and social media.
Presentations are 30 minutes in length, followed by a 15 minute interactive Q&A with the audience.
Your content should be interesting and product agnostic. Seminar sessions are meant to educate attendees on current issues, innovations, challenges and trends only, and we do not accept product-related submissions. If you would like to publicize a product, please contact our sales team for information on exhibiting and other vendor opportunities.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
All of our program is curated with the goal of selecting and building the program based on the speakers’ competence, and talks’ relevance.
To submit a proposal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Speakers bio. Please include any educational & professional credentials that may be applicable, in addition to speaking experience.
- Session description. Please include a short (max 250 word) description of the session you would like to speak to stage
Terms of suggesting a proposal
- GF Events Ltd. does not cover the costs of travel, accommodation, or supplies for speakers.
- The talks may be filmed and made available online at the discretion of GF Events Ltd.
- Speaker time slots are assigned by GF Events Ltd, and may be changed at any time.
- No products may be promoted or used on stage without prior written consent from Expo management.
Interested in becoming a speaker?
send the proposal to email@example.com