Participating in the Gluten Free Expo, Canada’s largest gluten free event, is a cost-effective method to reach thousands of highly targeted consumers. Since 2012, the Gluten Free Expo has been connecting with targeted Gluten Free consumers with news, and interactive events focused exclusively on thriving on a gluten free diet. This focus, enables you to target your audience with accuracy and high return on your investment.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
EXPO EXHIBITOR FORMS
IMPORTANT! All confirmed Exhibitors & Sponsors MUST register their staff in order to receive exhibitor badges and have company information displayed on our website and guidebook.
- Exhibitor Registration Form
- Marketing Kit – Deadline: Dec 1, 2017
- Vancouver Public Health Form – Deadline: Dec 18, 2017 mandatory; email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org (Vancouver Public Health Guide on constructing & managing a Temporary Food Booth)
- Material handling, advanced warehousing, booth decorations, and other Levy Show services. Discount rate: Deadline Dec. 29, 2017. Orders must be submitted prior to this date to save.
- Refrigeration Order Form – Deadline: Dec 30, 2017.
- Convention Centre Forms These include shipping labels, and order forms for: Electrical, Internet, booth vacuuming (if you’ve ordered carpet). Also included is information on parking, safety, security, balloon waiver form and loading dock specifications. Discount rate: Deadline Jan. 4, 2018. Orders must be submitted prior to this date to save.
- Exhibitor Pass Registration – Deadline: January 5, 2017
- Specialty Diets Spotlight – Deadline Nov. 3, 2017 in order to have dietary information included in show guide.
- Hotels and Accommodation