Participating in the Gluten Free Expo, Canada’s largest gluten free event, is a cost-effective method to reach thousands of highly targeted consumers. Since 2012, the Gluten Free Expo has been connecting with targeted Gluten Free consumers with news, and interactive events focused exclusively on thriving on a gluten free diet. This focus, enables you to target your audience with accuracy and high return on your investment.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
EXPO EXHIBITOR FORMS
IMPORTANT! All confirmed Exhibitors & Sponsors MUST register their staff in order to receive exhibitor badges and have company information displayed on our website and guidebook.
- Exhibitor Information Kit
- Exhibitor Registration Form
- Vancouver Public Health Form – mandatory; please email completed form to email@example.com by Dec. 09, 2017 (Vancouver Public Health Guide on constructing & managing a Temporary Food Booth)
- Guide for setting up a temporary hand washing station
- Specialty Diets Spotlight Form