GLUTEN FREE VEGGIE BURGERS
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 red onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 packet gluten free vegetable seasoning/broth powder
- Olive or grape seed oil to coat skillet
- Udi’s Gluten Free Classic Hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves, Sliced tomato, and Cucumbers
- Ketchup, Mayonnaise*, and Mustard*
- Farmer’s GardenTM Marinated Cucumber Spears
- Preheat skillet with oil.
- Mix the rice, eggs, red onion, thyme, salt, and vegetable seasoning/ broth powder in a bowl.
- Drop mixture onto hot skillet and shape with a spoon into a burger-size patty.
- Cook thoroughly on one side, turn over and brown the other side.
- Keep patties warm in an oven till ready to serve with the buns and fixin’s.
- Serve with Farmer’s GardenTM Marinated Cucumber Spears
TIP: GLUTINO CRACKERS & PRETZELS are crowd-pleasing snacks at backyard BBQ’S!